Tribe Accelerator is the first Singapore government-supported blockchain accelerator, championing to be a neutral platform in driving collaboration and growth of the blockchain ecosystem, that provides promising startups with a hyperconnected platform to develop innovative solutions together with their network of global corporations, government agencies and top blockchain companies.
The Global Demo Tour marks the final phase of their programme, whereby their portfolio companies will travel across major innovative hubs around the world to showcase their blockchain solutions to some of the world’s most forward-thinking innovators.
Their first batch consisted of a diverse portfolio of use cases from verticals such as Mobility & Supply Chain, Data & Communications, FinTech & InsurTech, and Energy & Sustainability, where the demo was held in Singapore, followed by Shanghai, Seoul and San Francisco.
Now, the second batch of startups is disclosed and it is said that the Tribe Accelerator has helped the participating companies in this batch raise S$21.5 million (about MYR 65.6 million). Below are the nine startup companies:
- Affle, a global technology company with a proprietary consumer intelligence platform that delivers consumer engagement, acquisitions and transactions through relevant Mobile Advertising.
- Aid:Tech, an Ireland-headquartered startup that aims to empower enterprises by offering blockchain-powered solutions for aid and social welfare programs.
- Aqilliz, a blockchain platform for marketing that aims to improve trust, transparency and convenience in digital marketing.
- Bluezelle, a startup based in Singapore and Canada that provides a distributed open-source database service focusing on resolving issues in the data industry.
- Dimuto, a trade technology service championing Collaborative Commerce that provides end-to-end supply chain visibility for global businesses, ensuring the traceability and trackability of business documents, goods and services with every transaction on our platform.
- Eximchain, a Singaporean startup that offers a supply chain platform for businesses of all sizes using blockchain.
- Pilab, a research-focused blockchain company from Korea that develops multipurpose software that enables communication and management of data for distributed applications.
- Torus, a distributed private key management solution that works by abstracting the management of private keys away from the end-user, we allow users to start making use of blockchain applications using familiar authentication methods like Google or Facebook login.
- WhiteCoat, a digital healthcare provider that delivers reliable and quality healthcare in an accessible, affordable and appropriate manner, anytime and anywhere.
What's Your Reaction?
Known as Loki (the good one though), is someone who loves the rain & coffee combo and reaches out for movie at her leisure. She is the one you heard on radio for one of her articles.