Now Reading
SatoshiQuest A New Way To Mine Bitcoin

SatoshiQuest A New Way To Mine Bitcoin

SatoshiQuest A New Way To Mine Bitcoin-techcryption

SatoshiQuest, a Bitcoin Minecraft Treasure Hunt has been launched, where players need to pay $1 in bitcoin to start playing, and the accumulated amount will be the prize for the one who manages to find the treasure hunt. It is said that 90% of the accumulated money will be collected as the treasure hunt fund, whereas, the balance 10% will be used to cover server costs for the developer.

The structure of the game is designed in a way where each player will be given a unique in-game wallet address which will be linked to the Minecraft user ID. Immediately after, the players can start searching for the hidden treasure, and whenever a player gets nearer to the treasure location, it will be broadcasted to other players to give them a chance too.

Once a player successfully finds the treasure, he/she will be getting 85% of the fund and the remainder of 15% will go back into the next round’s treasure pool. At this point, all the other players lose a life and they need to pay $1 to get a new life to continue playing.

See Also

The only drawback of the game is that players need to pay a transaction fee since all transactions are done on a chain. At the moment, the fee ranges from $0.25 to 0.30. Nevertheless, the treasure amount to be won is surely greater. So, there is no harm to invest a little to gain more.

What's Your Reaction?
Angry
0
Confused
0
Excited
0
Happy
0
Okay
0
Sad
0

© 2020 Techcryption Media Sdn Bhd . All Rights Reserved

Scroll To Top